Friday, June 27, 2014

cant find my way home.


Really Nice To See Bob from Bacup  & Noj & John & Jim in Hebden Bridge at The Eastern Spice with Ken & Phil the X-Fireman.Thank You All.Again soon I think. I am blessed with friendship.

The main audio is Steve Winwood recorded Live at the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, Telluride, CO; June 20, 2014.Just 7 days ago!{An old Blind Faith song ,as I recall....] The second audio here (press to play) is Fleetwood Mac/ Peter Green live in New Orleans,; January 30, 1970.Who knows where the time goes...?
Finally. I've been really interested in Edinburgh's Young Fathers.They first appeared to me in January.They are so good.I love everything about them.
They are trying to break America.Good Luck Guys!The Music they make is rather special........If you like what you hear,give me a shout & I will run you off a copy of the latest album.The ghost of Jackie Leven lives on!

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...