Sunday, September 15, 2013

oh i wish it could ße Christmas everyday..........

Some people might be getting this as a Christmas present this year.The full concert.1st Class Sound.
You can hear a pin drop (plus me cough & clicking my camera!)
 No Jazz Home should be without one!
ße nice to me & I will make it worth your while.
See {Previous Post} for more detail.
here is a video of Krystal performing for Steven Spielberg, singing "Miss Celie's Blues" Taken from the film "The Color Purple" .Just Imagine at Xmas she might be performing just for you! a wee preview of a small portion of the concert (quality nowhere near as good as the cd but 'will give u a flavour)

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...