Thursday, September 12, 2013

flying man.......

Me and Cathy went to see Jim White at The Hebden Bridge Trades Club last night.
I took this audio: strangly scratchy sound.....the recorder was on my knee.I must remember not to put so much starch in my jeans in future! But ,never mind! It still gives a certain flavour of a fascinating night..
..Man! Jim White is James Ellroy meets Johnny Cash ! A 3 hour gig .....The best concert  I've been too for a rather long time.
See some pix here
+Read here a Review from a London gig a few days previous.....A Wizard:A True Star!

2 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nice...sounds like fun times to me...i need to get out and see some live music...its been too long...

Kurt said...

We saw Glenn Tilbrook the other night and he was great.

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)