Thursday, August 22, 2013

Wanda Sikes Boyd-where are you?


I get worse & worse at visiting:reading & replying to your comments.I am sorry.I will visit & be social again before my next post here! (that was ,obviously a lie! BUT! I shall return soon!)
Those of you who use facebook will know that ,if you click "messages" & click again on another subfolder ,messages (usually from unknown people) are stored there.Sometimes I dont think to look there and a message can sit  unopened/unread  (in my case,for up to 6 months!).
By chance i looked there this week & found this message.It's a bit of a mystery because (a) I cant recall the photo mentioned(b) I dont know Wanda(c) it was impossible to reply to her (she wasnt recognised by facebook-and even a Google search of her proved zilch....... )
So.Wanda Sikes Boyd..if you read this..get in touch again,but not via facebook!!!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh how mysterious...any idea what tuesday it was? would be interesting to see who she was

Martin said...

I know how it is, Tony. Still good to hear from you, as and when. Hope you solve the mystery.

savannah said...

working on a small screen, so i didn't know the sound clip was there until the music started! talk about a pleasant surprise. thanks, sugar! hope you solve your mystery soon. i'm trying to stay away from fb and concentrate more on the blog. drop by when you can! ;) xoxoxoxo

Little Nell said...

Perhaps it wasn't meant for you at all, and you never posted that mysterious picture.

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...