Tuesday, April 18, 2017

life size: full size anatomical skeleton

C'è un medico in casa?
I nearly kicked myself as I was driving through Sowerby Bridge today.
Could it be  the onset of election fever?
Driving past a mid terrace house, a van was unloading boxes & furniture 
A family was moving into the house .
Just as I passed, a young lass,maybe 9 years of age, was carrying a life size anatomical skeleton ( bigger ,of course,than she was ..) through the open front door.
What are the chances of that happening? 
You could easily go through your entire life & never see such a thing! I didnt have any  time  to find my camera. 
This May well rank as one of the best photos I never took.....
Peter Hitchins (writing in The Daily Mail) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Hitchens


Below ,Mathew Parris  in  Friday's TIMES
www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0ba87434-26a8-11e7-bc20-132b509ff5ce
 

No comments:

All The Young Dudes

  Me ,in white,  throwing some glorious "Sid Viscous Shapes" :)