Thursday, July 10, 2014

may you never.....

Ciao Pennadomo! Possiedo Via Caldora n.43.
I currently work three days a week. (Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday).So when I approached my line manager  recently to ask if "I may work Thursday 10th July in order to go on Strike" She thought it a pretty fucking stupid idea.
Which i guess it was!
 Anyway,today i wasn't technically  withdrawing my labour...But I was there anyway.
The Gentle Author & Pauline ,from Work,picket the Halifax Council Buildings during today's National Strike.

JOHN MARTYN "May You Never" Live at the Teatro Antoniano, Bologna, Italy; May 18, 1977. John Martyn ,you will recall, pissed on my shoes in a gents toilet in Liverpool in 1979.Read all about it[ here ]



The Rolling Stones:Live at the Ernst-Merck-Halle, Hamburg, Germany; September 13, 1965
.SATISFACTION.
 Sir Mick sounds drunk/stoned/Outatune!

Phil's Birthday

  My friend of 60 years Phil got married just a week ago to Iris . (He died last Sunday ) .  Today was Phil's Birthday . We went o...